CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Today I found a few moments to capture my little girl. She's getting so big. I love this one with her mouth open. It truly captures her personality.
Here is our little "Elle" (what her nickname has become) She has already rolled over a few times but is actually enjoying her stomach more.


I love this pictures because if you look at the bottom you will see her little feet. BABIES FEET!!! Gotta love them.

Yesterday Ashlyn wanted her picture taken with her sister. Here's a cute one of the two of them.

Scott is out of town for the next few days. Of course those days seem extra long. He will come home Thursday evening. Over the next few days Ashlyn has a lot of homework. We need to write 2 more book reports. It would be easier if she didn't read such difficult books. But she is a great reader and is enjoying reading. I went to Target today which is a place I can easily spend our money. I can always find some cute clothes for the kids and just enjoy looking at all the stuff. I then kept telling myself NOT TO GO TO OLD NAVY!!! But I did it. But they had all their Easter Dresses on sale. So I bought Brielle one for next summer.

Britton and Treyson have been outside all day playing. We turned our drinking fountain on (we have one outside) and all the kids in the neighborhood are coming over for drinks. I am sure the excitement will wear off in a few days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janan - beautiful girls!! I am so excited you've created this blog! Keep those cute pictures coming.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. Brielle is such a cutie. Can't bring myself to call her Elle though...he name is way too cool! ;-) Isn't this nice weather heavenly? Unfortunately, I was so busy today, we didn't get to enjoy it. Hoping to have more time tomorrow to play outside. Still need to think of a time to do pics.....an overcast day would be perfect, but it doesn't look like we're gonna have one of those. I'll call ya and we can figure something out!

Whitney said...

These are the cutest!!! You have cute kids even if that little treyson is a pill. I just want to let you know the answer is YES!!! ha ha