The kiddos in their CUTE MATCHING Pajamas. I know I only have a few years left (okay maybe not even one) until the kids won't let me match them. But they still thought it was okay this year. I love them in their matching pajamas.
The kids on Christmas morning got a new playground from mom and dad. We will put it up this next spring. It will be so much fun to have it in our huge backyard. Here the kids are seeing
the big black bag. Because it was so huge we had to leave it in the boxes. This black bag just had the slide in it.

Scott and Ashlyn doing their Christmas Eve duet. Ashlyn played the piano while Scott played the guitar. The rest of us sang.

1 comments:
Love all the pics Janan! It's about TIME you post here on your blog! ;-)
Post a Comment