CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ashlyn's friend and the rest of the family

What a cute familyBrielle eating a pumpkin???
Yes, I know we shouldn't feed our 10 month old a pumpkin. But hey she looked at the camera and that was hard in itself. For Hallowwen Brielle learned she LOVED suckers. In fact if she saw Treyson eating one she would scream and scream. She was such a cutie.

Our four children

Here are the kiddos right before Trick or Treating. They were excited to go and can't wait until next year. Ashlyn has already discussed with Grandma what she wants to be next year. Slow down Ashlyn we still have 12 months.


Brielle trying to get her hat off


I was able to grab a quick shot of Ashlyn and one of her friends Aspen right before the parade. Aren't they cute. Ashlyn loved Halloween and the party in her class. She plays with Aspen almost every day at school.

The kids in their yard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got some really cute pictures of the kids. I was excited to see you had a new blog. Love you all.

whitney

Anonymous said...

Since no one but Whit and I read your blog, I'll comment! What cute kids you have!! I love the picture of Ellie eating the pumpkin! She's such a sweetie and I'm glad I'm her grandmother!

Love to all and Happy Thanksgiving.
Mom